Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Yummy little marshmallow creations that you have got to try!
- 1 (7 ounce) jarkraft marshmallow creme
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1⁄2 cup honey
- 3 ounces milk chocolate candy bars, grated
- 1 1⁄2 cups raisins
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- 2 cups shredded coconuts
- Stir together Marshmallow Creme, peanut butter, and honey.
- Stir in chocolate, raisins and walnuts.
- Shape by teaspoonfuls into 1-inch balls; roll in coconut.
- Chill or freeze.
Very good. My whole family enjoyed this unusally candy.