Chef #570804 Halifax Liz's Note:
I have used this recipe for years and it is always well received - especially on a hot summer's day.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Allow sherbet to stand in refrigerator 30 minutes to soften slightly.
- 2Turn into a bowl; beat with an electric mixer just until smooth and not melted.
- 3Quickly stir in creme de menthe.
- 4Turn into a 5 cup ring mold.
- 5Freeze until firm - overnight if possible.
- 6To serve: invert ring over a chilled platter.
- 7Fill center with strawberries.
- 8Dust berries with sugar.
Browse Our Top Frozen Desserts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Creme De Menthe Sherbet With Strawberries
Serving Size: 1 (194 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 224.3
- Calories from Fat 22
- Total Fat 2.4 g
- Saturated Fat 1.3 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 52.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 43.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.1 g
- Sugars 35.0 g
- Protein 1.7 g