Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I have used this recipe for years and it is always well received - especially on a hot summer's day.
- Allow sherbet to stand in refrigerator 30 minutes to soften slightly.
- Turn into a bowl; beat with an electric mixer just until smooth and not melted.
- Quickly stir in creme de menthe.
- Turn into a 5 cup ring mold.
- Freeze until firm - overnight if possible.
- To serve: invert ring over a chilled platter.
- Fill center with strawberries.
- Dust berries with sugar.