Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
I have not tried this recipe. I got this recipe from Woman's World.
- 1 (1 ounce) semi-sweet chocolate baking square
- 2 1⁄2 tablespoons heavy cream, plus
- 1⁄4 cup heavy cream
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar, plus
- 2 teaspoons granulated sugar
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons Creme de Cacao
- 1 tablespoon creme de menthe, plus
- 1 teaspoon creme de menthe
- 1 1⁄3 cups vanilla ice cream
- 2 tablespoons almonds, chopped, toasted
- In small saucepan, melt chocolate in 2 1/2 tablespoons heavy cream over low heat.
- Add the 2 tablespoons sugar and creme de cacao. Stir until sugar has dissolved.
- Remove from heat; cool slightly.
- In chilled bowl, with chilled beaters, beat 1/4 cup heavy cream, 2 teaspoons sugar and 1 teaspoon creme de menthe until stiff; set aside.
- Into each of 2 parfait glasses, spoon 1/3 cup of ice cream. Top each with half of chocolate sauce. Sprinkle each with 1/4 of the almonds. Top each with 1/3 cup ice cream. Drizzle the 1 tablespoon creme de menthe over ice cream. Top with an equal amount of whipped cream. Sprinkle with remaining almonds.