The Brownie Lady's Note:
I had been using a box mix for peppermint hot cocoa that I'd been given for Christmas, and I ran out. I had a craving for some peppermint cocoa so I whipped this together!
My Private Note
- 1Melt the creme de menthe candies over low heat.
- 2Slowly stir in the warm milk.
- 3Continue heating and stirring until chocolate and milk are thoroughly blended, creamy, and steaming.
- 4If mixture is too thick for your liking, add a bit more milk.
- 5If you like a more minty flavor, add another candy piece or two!
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Creme De Menthe Hot Cocoa
Serving Size: 1 (244 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 156.1
- Calories from Fat 80
- Total Fat 8.9 g
- Saturated Fat 5.5 g
- Cholesterol 34.1 mg
- Sodium 119.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 8.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
chocolate creme de menthe candies