The Brownie Lady's Note:
I had been using a box mix for peppermint hot cocoa that I'd been given for Christmas, and I ran out. I had a craving for some peppermint cocoa so I whipped this together!
My Private Note
- 1Melt the creme de menthe candies over low heat.
- 2Slowly stir in the warm milk.
- 3Continue heating and stirring until chocolate and milk are thoroughly blended, creamy, and steaming.
- 4If mixture is too thick for your liking, add a bit more milk.
- 5If you like a more minty flavor, add another candy piece or two!
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Creme De Menthe Hot Cocoa
Serving Size: 1 (244 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 156.1
- Calories from Fat 80
- Total Fat 8.9 g
- Saturated Fat 5.5 g
- Cholesterol 34.1 mg
- Sodium 119.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 8.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
chocolate creme de menthe candies