1/2 Photos of Creme De Menthe Cake
1 hr 30 mins
A rich Bundt cake that's half green creme de menthe and half chocolate, topped with creme de menthe flavored cream cheese frosting. I leave off the nuts and coconut. From Flavors, a San Antonio Junior League cookbook, credited to Mrs. Wilbur F. Littleton, Jr. (Jean Richards).
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 524.46 g box yellow cake mix
- 106.31 g package vanilla instant pudding mix
- 118.29 ml orange juice
- 118.29 ml vegetable oil
- 118.29 ml green creme de menthe
- 4 eggs
- 236.59 ml Hersheys Chocolate Syrup
Cream Cheese Frosting
- 1Combine cake mix, pudding mix, orange juice, oil and creme de menthe.
- 2Add eggs, one at a time, beating about 10 minutes at medium speed.
- 3Pour 2/3 of this mixture into a greased and floured 10-inch Bundt pan.
- 4Add chocolate syrup to remaining batter; pour over other batter.
- 5Bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour. Cool completely and frost.
- 6FROSTING: Combine cream cheese and butter, mixing well. Add vanilla, stir in powdered sugar and beat until smooth. Stir in creme de menthe, nuts and cocount, if desired.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Creme De Menthe Cake
Serving Size: 1 (2496 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 8711.4
- Calories from Fat 3147
- Total Fat 349.7 g
- Saturated Fat 129.2 g
- Cholesterol 1321.5 mg
- Sodium 6736.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1248.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 13.8 g
- Sugars 1001.9 g
- Protein 79.4 g