1/1 Photo of Creme De Menthe Brownies
Decadent!!! These are ALMOST too good!! 2 hours for chilling.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 (16 ounce) can chocolate syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1Cream butter, add sugar; beat until fluffy.
- 2Add eggs, one at a time, beat well after each addition.
- 3Combine flour annd salt.
- 4Add to creamed mix alternately with chocolate syrup.
- 5Stir in vanilla.
- 6Pour into greased and floured 13x9 baking pan.
- 7Bake at 350* for 25 minutes, cool completely.
- 8Frosting: Cream 1/4 cup butter in small bowl.
- 9Gradually add powdered sugar and creme de menthe, mix well.
- 10Spread over cooled brownies.
- 11Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour.
- 12Topping: Combine chocolate chips and butter in small pan.
- 13Slowly melt on low heat, stirring until smooth.
- 14Spread over brownies.
- 15Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour.
- 16Cut into squares, enjoy!
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Creme De Menthe Brownies
Serving Size: 1 (103 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 414.7
- Calories from Fat 167
- Total Fat 18.5 g
- Saturated Fat 10.7 g
- Cholesterol 83.9 mg
- Sodium 272.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 59.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 43.5 g
- Protein 4.2 g