Prep 20 mins
Cook 2 hrs 30 mins
This is a wonderful combination of two recipes that I have mixed and matched which were pulled off of the Zaar site.
- 113.39 g semi-sweet chocolate baking squares
- 236.59 ml butter or 236.59 ml margarine
- 4 eggs
- 473.18 ml sugar
- 236.59 ml flour
- 2.46 ml salt
- 4.92 ml vanilla extract
- 59.14 ml butter, softened
- 473.18 ml powdered sugar
- 44.37 ml creme de menthe
- 170.09 g semisweet baking chocolate
- 59.14 ml butter
- combine unsweetenedchocolate and butter in a small heavy saucepan; cook over low heat stirring constantly, until melted.
- Let stand 10 minutes.
- Cream eggs and sugar.
- add flour, salt, vanilla, and chocolate mixture; beat together with a whisk for 1-2 minute.
- add chocolate mixture and mix well.
- spoon into a floured 13x9x2 pan.
- Bake at 350F for 25-30min
- cool 10min.
- Frosting: cream together butter and sugar.
- add creme de menthe.
- spread over cooled brownies.
- cover and refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Topping:combine chocolate and butter in small, heavy saucepan and melt at low heatuntil smooth.
- spread over brownies.
- Cover and refrigerate for 1hour.