Recipe by Rita~
I found this at a Creme de Menthe sight! Quick and easy! Great for St. Patty's Day! If you use white creme de menthe Just add green food coloring. But I make them during Christmas!The picture shows them rolled in 1/2 cup pwdered sugar and 1 tablespoon cocoa.
Top Review by rosslare
Yummy, easy and fun! No issues with mushiness, I suppose you have to eye ball it when adding the liquid. Leaving the balls to sit in room temperature for a while (1 hr or so) will dry the surface to a thin crust. We love them!
- 12 ounces vanilla wafer crumbs
- 3⁄4 cup finely chopped pecans
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 2 tablespoons light corn syrup
- 1⁄3-1⁄2 cup green creme de menthe
- additional powdered sugar