3 hrs 10 mins
A delicious Brazilian dessert made with advocado, taken from recipes4us and posted for ZWT7. Cooking time is freezing time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Halve the avocados, remove the stone, peel and chop the flesh.
- 2Place the avocado flesh, milk and vanilla extract in a food processor or blender and purée until very smooth.
- 3In a large mixing bowl, beat the egg whites until stiff, adding the sugar a little at a time.
- 4Fold the egg mixture into the avocado mixture and blend well.
- 5Transfer to a rigid freezer-proof container and freeze until the mixture begins to form crystals but is still slushy.
- 6Remove from the freezer and beat until smooth. Return it to the freezer and freeze for 2-3 hours.
Browse Our Top Frozen Desserts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Creme De Gelo Do Abacate
Serving Size: 1 (175 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 256.1
- Calories from Fat 201
- Total Fat 22.4 g
- Saturated Fat 3.3 g
- Cholesterol 1.0 mg
- Sodium 41.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 10.1 g
- Sugars 1.1 g
- Protein 5.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: