Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 3 hrs
A delicious Brazilian dessert made with advocado, taken from recipes4us and posted for ZWT7. Cooking time is freezing time.
- Halve the avocados, remove the stone, peel and chop the flesh.
- Place the avocado flesh, milk and vanilla extract in a food processor or blender and purée until very smooth.
- In a large mixing bowl, beat the egg whites until stiff, adding the sugar a little at a time.
- Fold the egg mixture into the avocado mixture and blend well.
- Transfer to a rigid freezer-proof container and freeze until the mixture begins to form crystals but is still slushy.
- Remove from the freezer and beat until smooth. Return it to the freezer and freeze for 2-3 hours.