Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
Nice addition to your holiday cookie tray.
- 2 1⁄2 cups crushed Oreo cookies (about 30)
- 1 cup finely chopped pecans
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1⁄3 cup Creme de Cacao
- 2 tablespoons dark corn syrup
- sifted powdered sugar
- Combine first 5 ingredients in a medium bowl and mix well.
- Shape into 1 inch balls and roll in powdered sugar.
- Store in refrigerator.
Easy and so good!
These are decadent little treats that I added to my cookie trays this year! I actually made these just a tad smaller because I could tell they were going to be rich and got 60 little goodies instead of 48. The Creme de Cacao smell is strong, but the flavor is not overwhelming. Also loved the addition of the pecans and the fact they are "no bake".