Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 min
Fondue for two is perfect for a romantic dinner. What can be better than serving your loved one warm brie cheese with your favorite dippers!?
- 1⁄3 cup brie cheese, such as alouette
- 2 teaspoons dry white wine or 2 teaspoons milk
- 1 pinch fresh ground black pepper
- 1⁄4 red apple, cubed
- 2 slices French baguettes, cubed
any other favorite dippers
- roasted potatoes
- steamed vegetables
- skewers chicken
- Combine Crème de Brie and wine in small microwave-safe custard cup. Microwave on 50% power for 1 minute, stirring once, until warm.
- Sprinkle with pepper.
- Place custard cup on plate with apple and baguette. Serve with fondue forks.