Recipe by Chef Jean
South American Dessert.Courtesy of foodtv-Emeril. Posted for ZWT.
Top Review by duonyte
I learned to make something similar when I was in Brazil many years ago, but without the cream. The cream adds an additional layer of goodness to this dish. I made this with regular sugar, not confectioners. A very indulgent dessert!
- 3 avocados, well chilled, peeled, seeded, and roughly chopped
- 1⁄2 cup confectioners' sugar
- 6 tablespoons heavy cream
- 5 tablespoons lime juice
- 6 tablespoons toasted coconut, shavings
- 6 lime wedges, for garnish