My Private Note
batch i ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Allow Butter and Cream Cheese to sit out until at room temperature and softened.
- 2In a large bowl, place the softened Butter.
- 3Cream the Butter with a hand mixer for 2 minutes.
- 4Then add the Cream Cheese and cream for 2 minutes or so more until well mixed.
- 51 cup at a time, add the Powdered Sugar and blend well.
- 6Add Salt, Vanilla and Almond Extracts and mix well.
- 7Taste and add more Powdered Sugar to be more sweet or more Cream Cheese to suit your taste.
- 8Keep Cream Cheese Icing at room temperature for the best consistency to ice Cakes.
- 9Refrigerate unused icing.
- 10To use again, bring to room temperature then mix with a hand mixer for about 1 minute before using.
- 11OPTION: For those that like a very strong Cream Cheese taste add another 4 oz. of Cream Cheese for a more intense flavor.
Browse Our Top Cake Fillings and Frostings Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cake Fillings and Frostings Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Creme Cheese Icing
Serving Size: 1 (1059 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 4633.4
- Calories from Fat 3057
- Total Fat 339.7 g
- Saturated Fat 204.2 g
- Cholesterol 987.8 mg
- Sodium 3088.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 380.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 369.1 g
- Protein 28.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: