Prep 15 mins
Cook 45 mins
If you didnt think brownies could be any better, you must try these. I think they are heavenly.
- 3 ounces unsweetened chocolate
- 1⁄3 cup butter
- 3 eggs
- 1 1⁄2 cups sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup flour
- 1 cup pecans, chopped
- 8 ounces cream cheese, room temp
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- Melt chocolate and 1/3 c butter and set aside.
- In large bowl beat 3 eggs and slowly add 1 1/2 c sugar.
- Beat until creamy.
- Add vanilla and chocolate mixture.
- Blend well.
- Stir in flour and pecans.
- Pour into lightly greased and floured 13x9 pan.
- Beat together 8 ou creme cheese, 1/2 c sugar, and egg.
- Spread over brownie mixt.
- Swirl with knife.
- bake at 350F for 45 minutes.
These brownies were light and not dry at all,I used walnuts instead of pecans and the topping was delicious. I will make them again. Thanks for posting. =)
these brownies were dry and sort of chalky. I wouldn't make again.