Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
Another delicious Holiday dessert - Hope you enjoy -
- 1 1⁄2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1⁄3 cup butter, melted
- 1 (250 g) packagebrick cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 3 1⁄4 cups cold milk, divided
- 3 cups whipped topping, thawed, divided
- 1 (113 g) packagevanilla instant pudding
- 1 (113 g) packagebutterscotch instant pudding
- 1⁄3 cup caramel ice cream topping
- Mix graham crumbs and butter, press onto bottom of 13x9-inch baking dish.
- Refrigerate while preparing filling.
- Beat cream cheese, sugar and 1/4 cup milk in a large bowl with mixer until blended. Gently stir in 1 cup whipped topping; spread onto crust.
- Prepare each pudding mix with 1 1/2 cups milk in separate bowls. Beating with whisk 2 minutes.
- Layer vanilla and butterscotch pudding over cream cheese filling. Top with remaining whipped topping.
- Refrigerate 4 hours. Drizzle with topping before serving.