Chef mariajane's Note:
Another delicious Holiday dessert - Hope you enjoy -
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 1 (250 g) package brick cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 3 1/4 cups cold milk, divided
- 3 cups whipped topping, thawed, divided
- 1 (113 g) package vanilla instant pudding
- 1 (113 g) package butterscotch instant pudding
- 1/3 cup caramel ice cream topping
- 1Mix graham crumbs and butter, press onto bottom of 13x9-inch baking dish.
- 2Refrigerate while preparing filling.
- 3Beat cream cheese, sugar and 1/4 cup milk in a large bowl with mixer until blended. Gently stir in 1 cup whipped topping; spread onto crust.
- 4Prepare each pudding mix with 1 1/2 cups milk in separate bowls. Beating with whisk 2 minutes.
- 5Layer vanilla and butterscotch pudding over cream cheese filling. Top with remaining whipped topping.
- 6Refrigerate 4 hours. Drizzle with topping before serving.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Creme Caramel Squares
Serving Size: 1 (181 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 460.0
- Calories from Fat 268
- Total Fat 29.8 g
- Saturated Fat 17.7 g
- Cholesterol 87.7 mg
- Sodium 405.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 41.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 18.7 g
- Protein 8.3 g