4 hrs 20 mins
This comes from the fall 2009 issue of Kraft magazine.It is also on their website.I just tried a piece and had to add it to Recipezaar!I went by the recipe exactly and it is delicious!Any flavour pudding would work well in this recipe. Cooking time is refrigeration time
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 354.88 ml graham cracker crumbs or 354.88 ml vanilla, crumbs
- 78.07 ml butter, melted
- 250 g package cream cheese, softened
- 59.14 ml sugar
- 768.91 ml cold milk, divided
- 709.77 ml thawed Cool Whip Topping, divided
- 113.39 g package instant vanilla pudding
- 113.39 g package butterscotch pudding mix
- 78.07 ml caramel ice cream topping
- 1Mix graham crumbs and butter;
- 2Press onto bottom of 13x9-inch dish. Refrigerate while preparing filling.
- 3Beat cream cheese, sugar and 1/4 cup milk in large bowl with mixer until blended.
- 4Gently stir in 1 cup Cool Whip; spread onto crust.
- 5Prepare each pudding mix with 1 1/2 cups milk in separate bowls, beating with whisk or hand mixer for 2 minute
- 6Layer vanilla and butterscotch puddings over cream cheese filling.
- 7Top with remaining Cool Whip.
- 8Refrigerate 4 hours.
- 9Drizzle with caramel topping just before serving.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Creme Caramel Squares
Serving Size: 1 (117 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 287.0
- Calories from Fat 182
- Total Fat 20.2 g
- Saturated Fat 12.3 g
- Cholesterol 65.1 mg
- Sodium 279.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 12.2 g
- Protein 3.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
butterscotch pudding mix