Prep 20 mins
Cook 4 hrs
This comes from the fall 2009 issue of Kraft magazine.It is also on their website.I just tried a piece and had to add it to Recipezaar!I went by the recipe exactly and it is delicious!Any flavour pudding would work well in this recipe. Cooking time is refrigeration time
- 1 1⁄2 cups graham cracker crumbs or 1 1⁄2 cups vanilla, crumbs
- 1⁄3 cup butter, melted
- 1 (250 g) package cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 3 1⁄4 cups cold milk, divided
- 3 cups thawed Cool Whip Topping, divided
- 1 (4 ounce) package instant vanilla pudding
- 1 (4 ounce) package butterscotch pudding mix
- 1⁄3 cup caramel ice cream topping
- Mix graham crumbs and butter;
- Press onto bottom of 13x9-inch dish. Refrigerate while preparing filling.
- Beat cream cheese, sugar and 1/4 cup milk in large bowl with mixer until blended.
- Gently stir in 1 cup Cool Whip; spread onto crust.
- Prepare each pudding mix with 1 1/2 cups milk in separate bowls, beating with whisk or hand mixer for 2 minute
- Layer vanilla and butterscotch puddings over cream cheese filling.
- Top with remaining Cool Whip.
- Refrigerate 4 hours.
- Drizzle with caramel topping just before serving.