Recipe by Manami
Courtesy of Pam Ivbuls of Omaha, NE. at the Pillsbury Bake-Off 41 (Hollywood 2004. A yogurt drink that will make you feel as if you can "take on" the world. This is really wonderful! I've made it several times.
- 2 (6 ounce) containers Yoplait custard style creme caramel yogurt
- 1 ounce chai tea mix
- 1 ripe banana, cut into 1/2-inch thick slices
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon smucker's caramel ice cream topping
- 1 1⁄2 cups crushed ice
- 4 tablespoons whipped topping
- 4 tablespoons smucker's caramel ice cream topping
- 1 sprig mint (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- In a 5 cup blender, place all smoothie ingredients and cover.
- Blend on low speed 10 seconds.
- Scrape down the sides of blender.
- Blend on medium speed an additional 20-30 seconds or until the mixture is smooth.
- Divide mixture evenly into 4 (8 oz) glasses.
- Garnish each serving with 1 tablespoon whipped cream topping.
- Drizzle each glass with sundae syrup.
- Garnish with a sprig of mint.