Courtesy of Pam Ivbuls of Omaha, NE. at the Pillsbury Bake-Off 41 (Hollywood 2004. A yogurt drink that will make you feel as if you can "take on" the world. This is really wonderful! I've made it several times.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 (6 ounce) containers Yoplait custard style creme caramel yogurt
- 1 ounce chai tea mix
- 1 ripe banana, cut into 1/2-inch thick slices
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon smucker's caramel ice cream topping
- 1 1/2 cups crushed ice
- 4 tablespoons whipped topping
- 4 tablespoons smucker's caramel ice cream topping
- 1 sprig mint (optional)
- 1In a 5 cup blender, place all smoothie ingredients and cover.
- 2Blend on low speed 10 seconds.
- 3Scrape down the sides of blender.
- 4Blend on medium speed an additional 20-30 seconds or until the mixture is smooth.
- 5Divide mixture evenly into 4 (8 oz) glasses.
- 6Garnish each serving with 1 tablespoon whipped cream topping.
- 7Drizzle each glass with sundae syrup.
- 8Garnish with a sprig of mint.
Browse Our Top Smoothies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Creme Caramel Chai Smoothie
Serving Size: 1 (180 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 125.1
- Calories from Fat 23
- Total Fat 2.6 g
- Saturated Fat 1.6 g
- Cholesterol 9.2 mg
- Sodium 112.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 4.1 g
- Protein 1.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Yoplait custard style creme caramel yogurt
chai tea mix