- 8 ounces cream cheese (room temperature)
- 8 ounces butter (room temperature)
- 3 teaspoons vanilla
- 3 lbs confectioners' sugar
- 1 lb melted chocolate (white or dark)
Directions See How It's Made
- Beat cream cheese, butter and vanilla until fluffy and well combined.
- Slowly add sugar 1 cup at time, when mixture gets too thick to mix turn out onto counter and knead in the rest of the sugar.
- Place in a bowl and refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Form into small balls and refrigerate for two hours.
- Dip in melted chocolate.
- Place on waxed paper until set.
- Will keep in refrigerator or freezer.