Recipe by Ms B.
This is an adopted recipe that I have not yet tried. The original chef states that these are exactly like the real thing except no mess no fuss.
- 295.73 ml flour
- 24.64 ml sugar
- 118.29 ml butter
- 14.79 ml water
- 4 egg yolks
- 59.14 ml sugar
- 414.03 ml heavy cream
- 4.92 ml vanilla
- 118.29 ml sugar
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut in butter with flour.
- Add water until dough forms, let chill.
- Roll out dough and cut into round circles.
- Blind bake them at 375 degrees for 15 minutes.
- Let cool.
- Beat eggs with sugar until pale.
- Chill overnight.
- Pour filling into shells and sprinkle with sugar.
- Place under broiler for 2 minutes and chill.