1/2 Photos of Creme Brulee Pancake
Nana Lee's Note:
This pancake has the flavor and texture of a rich creme brulee dessert. Watch it puff up as you cook it before it settles into a rich, thick pancake. Cut it into thick wedges and serve with a sprinkle of powdered sugar and fresh fruit. This is like a cross between a pancake and a souffle. Great company breakfast dish.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- 2Place the butter in a 9-inch glass pie plate and place the dish in the oven for a few minutes to allow the butter to melt.
- 3In a blender, combine the creamer, flour, eggs, and salt, and blend until smooth.
- 4Remove the baking dish from the oven and increase the oven temperature to 425 deg F.
- 5Spread the melted butter around the dish, pour in the batter, and return the dish to the oven.
- 6Bake for 20 minutes.
- 7Reduce the oven temperature to 325 deg F and bake for 8 to 10 minutes more.
- 8Remove from the oven, and let the pancake cool slightly.
- 9Cut the pancake into wedges, place each wedge on a serving plate, and garnish with fresh berries.
- 10Serve with warm maple syrup or powdered sugar if desired.
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Creme Brulee Pancake
Serving Size: 1 (99 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 364.4
- Calories from Fat 194
- Total Fat 21.5 g
- Saturated Fat 15.3 g
- Cholesterol 177.7 mg
- Sodium 302.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 34.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 16.4 g
- Protein 8.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: