1/2 Photos of Creme Brulee Pancake
Nana Lee's Note:
This pancake has the flavor and texture of a rich creme brulee dessert. Watch it puff up as you cook it before it settles into a rich, thick pancake. Cut it into thick wedges and serve with a sprinkle of powdered sugar and fresh fruit. This is like a cross between a pancake and a souffle. Great company breakfast dish.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- 2Place the butter in a 9-inch glass pie plate and place the dish in the oven for a few minutes to allow the butter to melt.
- 3In a blender, combine the creamer, flour, eggs, and salt, and blend until smooth.
- 4Remove the baking dish from the oven and increase the oven temperature to 425 deg F.
- 5Spread the melted butter around the dish, pour in the batter, and return the dish to the oven.
- 6Bake for 20 minutes.
- 7Reduce the oven temperature to 325 deg F and bake for 8 to 10 minutes more.
- 8Remove from the oven, and let the pancake cool slightly.
- 9Cut the pancake into wedges, place each wedge on a serving plate, and garnish with fresh berries.
- 10Serve with warm maple syrup or powdered sugar if desired.
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Creme Brulee Pancake
Serving Size: 1 (99 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 364.4
- Calories from Fat 194
- Total Fat 21.5 g
- Saturated Fat 15.3 g
- Cholesterol 177.7 mg
- Sodium 302.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 34.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 16.4 g
- Protein 8.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: