Top Review by MacChef
Thank you for a delicious, healthy version of a favorite. Next time I might add a little more splenda but it baked up perfectly and we enjoyed it for Valentines dinner with raspberries.
- 473.18 ml nonfat milk
- 29.58 ml non-fat powdered milk
- 177.44 ml egg substitute
- 78.07 ml Splenda sugar substitute
- 4.92 ml vanilla extract
- 14.78 ml sugar
- fresh raspberry (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 325.
- Gradually stir milk into milk powder.
- Stir in egg substitute, 1/3 c splenda, and vanilla.
- Pour mixture into custard cups.
- Bake in pan filled with hot water to 1" deep about 35 minutes, until custard is set.
- Sprinkle 1/2 tsp sugar over top of each custard and place cups on baking sheet.
- Broil 4" from heat until sugar is caramelized.
- Serve with fresh raspberries.