My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 325.
- 2Gradually stir milk into milk powder.
- 3Stir in egg substitute, 1/3 c splenda, and vanilla.
- 4Pour mixture into custard cups.
- 5Bake in pan filled with hot water to 1" deep about 35 minutes, until custard is set.
- 7Sprinkle 1/2 tsp sugar over top of each custard and place cups on baking sheet.
- 8Broil 4" from heat until sugar is caramelized.
- 9Serve with fresh raspberries.
Browse Our Top Puddings and Mousses Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Puddings and Mousses Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Creme Brulee - Low Fat
Serving Size: 1 (211 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 111.2
- Calories from Fat 16
- Total Fat 1.8 g
- Saturated Fat 0.4 g
- Cholesterol 3.6 mg
- Sodium 167.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 11.7 g
- Protein 11.1 g