- 4 egg yolks
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1 pinch salt
- 2 cups table cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- peach, Fresh sliced
- fresh strawberries
Directions See How It's Made
- Beat egg yolks until slightly thickened.
- Gradually add sugar and a pinch of salt.
- Scald table cream and pour slowly into egg mixture, stirring.
- Add vanilla and pour into baking dishes.
- Set them in a pan with 1" of water and bake at 350 degrees for 45 mins to 1 hour.
- Test with clean knife.
- Can be prepared a day ahead.
- Sprinkle top with sugar and/or top with fresh sliced peaches or strawberries.