1/4 Photos of Creme Brulee French Toast Made Overnight
This is a recipe to WOW them all! Make ahead and marinate in the fridge overnight. Pull it out in the morning and bake! A very rich and unique dish! Caramelizes on the bottom, so no need to top with syrup! It's that easy. Time doesn't include fridge time. Enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Melt butter, brown sugar and Karo over medium heat in a small saucepan. Stir until smooth.
- 2Pour mixture in a 13x9 casserole dish. Place bread on top, squeezing it in if you need.
- 3Whisk eggs, half and half, vanilla, Grand Marnier and salt in a large bowl until combined. Pour mix evenly over bread.
- 4Chill in the fridge overnight.
- 5In the morning: LET CASSEROLE COME TO ROOM TEMPERATURE! Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 6Bake uncovered 35-45 minutes. Edges will be puffed and golden.
Browse Our Top Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Creme Brulee French Toast Made Overnight
Serving Size: 1 (336 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1392.2
- Calories from Fat 396
- Total Fat 44.1 g
- Saturated Fat 24.3 g
- Cholesterol 327.0 mg
- Sodium 1609.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 210.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.1 g
- Sugars 63.2 g
- Protein 40.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: