1/1 Photo of Creme Brulee French Toast
16 hrs 40 mins
8 hrs 40 mins
Although this is really a breakfast/brunch dish, my daughters occasionally beg to have this for supper. Occasionally I indulge them.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine butter, brown sugar and honey in a heavy saucepan over medium heat.
- 2Cook, stirring constantly, until melted and smooth.
- 3Pour into a 13 x 9 inch baking dish.
- 4Trim crusts from bread and arrange in one layer in the baking dish.
- 5Whisk together the eggs, half and half, Grand Marnier,vanilla and salt in a large mixing bowl.
- 6Pour evenly over the bread.
- 7Cover and refrigerate 8 hours or overnight.
- 8Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- 9Remove the dish from the refrigerator and let come to room temperature.
- 10Bake, uncovered, for 35-40 minutes or until puffed and edges are light golden brown.
- 11Serve immediately with individual pieces turned over with the caramel on top.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Creme Brulee French Toast
Serving Size: 1 (123 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 329.8
- Calories from Fat 154
- Total Fat 17.2 g
- Saturated Fat 9.5 g
- Cholesterol 143.0 mg
- Sodium 215.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 38.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 25.4 g
- Protein 6.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: