Prep 15 mins
Cook 35 mins
Recipe is from Betty Crocker.
- 1 (17 1/2 ounce) envelopebetty crocker sugar cookie mix
- 1 (3 ounce) box French vanilla instant pudding, and pie filling mix
- 2 tablespoons packed brown sugar
- 1⁄2 cup butter or 1⁄2 cup margarine, melted
- 2 1⁄2 teaspoons vanilla
- 2 eggs
- 3 egg yolks
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 2⁄3 cup toffee pieces, finely crushed
- Heat oven to 350°F Lightly spray bottom and sides of 13x9-inch pan with cooking spray. In large bowl, stir cookie mix, pudding mix, brown sugar, melted butter, 1 teaspoon of the vanilla and 1 whole egg until soft dough forms. Press dough in bottom and 1/2 inch up sides of pan.
- In small bowl, beat cream cheese, sour cream and sugar with electric mixer on medium speed until smooth. Add remaining whole egg, 3 egg yolks and remaining 1 1/2 teapoons vanilla; beat until smooth. Spread over crust in pan.
- Bake 30 to 35 minutes or until set in center. Immediately sprinkle top with crushed toffee bits. Cool 30 minutes. Refrigerate about 3 hours or until chilled. For bars, cut into 9 rows by 4 rows. Store covered in refrigerator.