Prep 30 mins
Cook 45 mins
Haven't tried this yet...
Make and share this Creme Brulee recipe from Food.com.
- Combine first three ingredients in medium saucepan and scald.
- Remove from heat.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together yolks and vanilla, ladling in some of hot cream mix. Next, whisk eggs into rest of cream in saucepan.
- Stir in 1/2 cup sugar and brown sugar until dissolved.
- Pour into 6 ramekins, filling about 3/4 full.
- Bake at 325 degrees in water bath (so water is about 2/3 up the side of ramekins) for about 45 minutes or until set.
- Chill and sprinkle with sugar and slide under broiler until sugar caramelizes.
- Serve in ramekins on a plate swirled with caramel sauce.
Easy and delicious! Thanks for sharing!
I am a creme brulee (& custard in general) junkie. This was splendifferous & easy. I used my new brulee torch for the 1st time on this!! Made for JOIN THE FUN - moan & groan over the best comfort food !