1/6 Photos of Creepy Crawly Mud Cups
A really fun and delicious treat that kids and adults will both enjoy. Especially good for Halloween or kids parties. Hope you enjoy! Adapted from PIL Halloween Party Recipes
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (18 ounce) package refrigerated chocolate cookie dough
- 3 (4 ounce) containers chocolate pudding
- 1 1/2 cups crushed chocolate sandwich style cookies, crumbs
- gummy worms
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Grease 12 muffin cups.
- 3Remove dough from wrapper and shape into 12 balls.
- 4Press into bottoms and up the sides of muffin tin to create a cup.
- 5Bake about 10 minutes, or until set on the outside but gooey in the middle.
- 6Gently press down with a spoon in the center to creat a hollow again.
- 7Cool in pan 10 minutes.
- 8Remove cups from pan.
- 9Fill each cup with pudding and sprinkle with cookie crumbs.
- 10Top with gummy worms.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Creepy Crawly Mud Cups
Serving Size: 1 (341 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 40.3
- Calories from Fat 11
- Total Fat 1.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.3 g
- Cholesterol 0.2 mg
- Sodium 43.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 4.8 g
- Protein 0.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
refrigerated chocolate cookie dough
chocolate sandwich style cookies