Recipe by ~Leslie~
A really fun and delicious treat that kids and adults will both enjoy. Especially good for Halloween or kids parties. Hope you enjoy! Adapted from PIL Halloween Party Recipes
Top Review by zzzkatzzzz
you can form the cups by molding the dough over an upside down muffin tin--this way is much easier to get them away from the tin without breaking them. also i used my mini muffin tins so they were just a little bit bigger than mouth sized.
- 1 (18 ounce) package refrigerated chocolate cookie dough
- 3 (4 ounce) containers chocolate pudding
- 1 1⁄2 cups crushed chocolate sandwich style cookies, crumbs
- gummy worms
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease 12 muffin cups.
- Remove dough from wrapper and shape into 12 balls.
- Press into bottoms and up the sides of muffin tin to create a cup.
- Bake about 10 minutes, or until set on the outside but gooey in the middle.
- Gently press down with a spoon in the center to creat a hollow again.
- Cool in pan 10 minutes.
- Remove cups from pan.
- Fill each cup with pudding and sprinkle with cookie crumbs.
- Top with gummy worms.