Prep 25 mins
Cook 0 mins
Found it in the newspaper, scared me, wanted to scare all of you, so here it is... Creepppppppy Coleslaw. Happy Halloween!!
- 1⁄2 small white cabbage
- 275 g carrots
- 1 (411 g) can apricot halves, drained and halved
- 275 g red seedless grapes
- 100 g seedless raisins
- 450 ml mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons roasted peanuts
- Shred cabbage very finely and place in a large bowl.
- Peel and grate carrots and mix with the cabbage.
- Add the apricot quarters, grapes, raisins, peanuts and mayonnaise.
- Toss well together.
- Chill until required.