Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
Yummy halloween treats.
Make and share this Creepy Bugs recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 1 (12 ounce) package semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup butterscotch chips
- 1⁄4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 4 cups crisp rice cereal
- chow mein noodles
- rope licorice
- halloween decorative candies
- Line a baking sheet with waxed paper.
- Combine butter, peanut butter, chocolate chips and butterscotch chips in microwaveable bowl.
- Microwave on high for 2 minutes.
- Remove and stir, return to microwave for additional 1 minute until all chips are dissolved.
- Add crisp cereal and mix well.
- Drop by spoonful onto waxed paper.
- Insert chow mein noodles or licorice for legs.
- Decorate with eyes or other Halloween goodies.