Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
A yummy crepe-like, pancake-like dish.
- Beat eggs well.
- Add flour and milk. Mix well.
- Melt butter in a baking pan, any size.
- Pour batter into pan and bake at 425* for 15 minutes.
- Remove pan from oven and sprinkle powdered sugar on top. (Feel free to add more or less).
- Bake for an additional 5 minutes. Remove and let cool. You can cut it up or tear at it with your hands.
Fun to make! Easy, too. Kids will love this. We made our's in a cast iron skillet. It was odd looking which added to the intrigue. We squeezed lemon juice on it and it was delicious.