1/2 Photos of Creeping Crust Cobbler
It's called Creeping Crust because the CRUST WILL RISE TO THE TOP AND CREEP OVER THE FRUIT. My family loves cobblers and this recipes adapts to any fruit and is the best I've made or eatten. Serve warm or cold and don't forget the ice cream.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Melt BUTTER in 10 inch baking dish and set aside.
- 2Mix FLOUR, SUGAR, BAKING POWDER together in bowl.
- 3Add MILK to flour mixture and GENTLY STIR BY HAND until all flour is wet. DO NOT OVER MIX DOUGH - overmixing makes the crust tough.
- 4Evenly Spoon DOUGH over the butter in your baking dish (do not mix or blend, just let the butter go where it wants to go).
- 5Place FRUIT over dough. - You can always use more or less fruit.
- 6BAKE at 350 degrees for about 30 minutes depending on your oven.
- 7CRUST WILL RISE TO THE TOP AND CREEP OVER THE FRUIT.
Browse Our Top Berries Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Creeping Crust Cobbler
Serving Size: 1 (95 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 354.6
- Calories from Fat 146
- Total Fat 16.2 g
- Saturated Fat 10.2 g
- Cholesterol 43.5 mg
- Sodium 327.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 50.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 33.3 g
- Protein 2.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: