1/1 Photo of Creatively Delicious Seafood Pasta Salad
Make the dressing/sauce, then get creative and try some substitutions with the other ingredients. What's listed here is the "basic" recipe. ANOTHER IDEA: Leave out the pasta, and cut the dressing in half to use for seafood roll-ups or wraps.
My Private Note
large b ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup mayonnaise (no substitutions)
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon dill weed (optional)
- 1In a small bowl, mix dressing ingredients; set aside.
- 2Cook pasta according to package directions, drain, rinse with cool water, drain again; set aside.
- 3In a large bowl, toss remaining ingredients; add cooled & drained pasta, toss again.
- 4Spoon dressing over the tossed crab & pasta, stir well to coat everything.
- 5Can be chilled at this point, or served at room temperature.
- 6Leftovers should be kept refrigerated & eaten within a day or so.
- 7VARIATIONS: Shrimp, green olives, fresh mushrooms, minced red onion, minced bell pepper (colorful!), fresh or frozen (thawed) peas, a dab of curry powder for color & flavor, salt & pepper to taste.
Browse Our Top Crab Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Creatively Delicious Seafood Pasta Salad
Serving Size: 1 (155 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 510.2
- Calories from Fat 191
- Total Fat 21.2 g
- Saturated Fat 6.5 g
- Cholesterol 176.5 mg
- Sodium 819.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 56.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.4 g
- Sugars 6.8 g
- Protein 23.2 g