1/1 Photo of Creamy Zuchinni Soup
My boyfriends Aunt made this soup for us, It is soooo Tasty!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat frying pan to medium heat.
- 2Add butter then garlic and onions and cook until the onions become translucent.
- 3Add zucchini cook until they become a bit soft.
- 4Add the water.
- 5Cover the pan with lid and let the mixture cook until the zucchinis become soft.
- 6using a hand blender or food processor puree the zucchini mixture.
- 7cream cheese and fresh ground pepper and puree it all together.
- 8If it is too think or you want it to be a bit more creamy, add a bit of milk or half and half and blend.
Browse Our Top Weeknight Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Creamy Zuchinni Soup
Serving Size: 1 (331 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 201.0
- Calories from Fat 134
- Total Fat 14.9 g
- Saturated Fat 8.4 g
- Cholesterol 44.8 mg
- Sodium 447.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 7.0 g
- Protein 7.2 g