Prep 10 mins
Cook 40 mins
This herbaceous dish is perfected when served with gluten-free multigrain rice bread.
- 354.88 ml zucchini, grated
- 78.07 ml gluten-free vegetable stock
- 0 small yellow onion, chopped
- 4.92 ml basil
- 1-2 sprig rosemary, crushed
- 59.14 ml nonfat yogurt
- 1 slice rosemary ham, shredded
- ground black pepper (to taste)
- 1 sprig rosemary
- Combine zucchini, broth, onion, basil, and crushed rosemary in a pot and simmer for 30 minutes.
- Puree in a blender until smooth.
- Stir in yogurt and season with pepper.
- Lay ham overtop.
- Garnish with remaining rosemary.