Recipe by Amis
This is one of my favorites. I love zucchini. I usually eat it baked with a bit of salt & pepper smothered in cheese and onions and this is a nice twist.
- 2 lbs zucchini, sliced
- 1 large white onion, sliced
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon crushed bay leaf
- 1⁄3 cup fresh parsley
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1⁄2 cup dry white wine
- 1⁄2 cup evaporated milk
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat butter in a skillet and saute zucchini and onion until tender.
- Remove from heat and add garlic, bay leaves and parsley.
- Place in a blender or food processor and blend until smooth.
- Place mixture in a saucepan and add chicken broth, wine evaporated milk and salt and pepper.
- Cook over medium heat, stirring frequently. Serve warm.