1/4 Photos of Creamy Zucchini Crostini
This is a wonderful appetiser, originally from famous German chef Tim Mälzer. It is fresh and light with a lovely zucchini garlic onion taste. Without the bread, the zucchini cream can also be used as a dip for many other uses. I hope you enjoy. :)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat the olive oil in a non-stick skillet.
- 2Add the zucchini, onion and garlic. Sautee for about 5-7 minutes or until everything is tender and most liquid has evaporated. Remove from heat.
- 3Stir in cream cheese. Mash with a potato masher until creamy, but not totally smooth.
- 4Scoop the zucchini cream onto the baguette slices and top with shaved parmesan cheese.
- 5Serve and enjoy.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Creamy Zucchini Crostini
Serving Size: 1 (1051 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 225.0
- Calories from Fat 33
- Total Fat 3.7 g
- Saturated Fat 1.0 g
- Cholesterol 2.2 mg
- Sodium 371.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 39.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 3.4 g
- Protein 9.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: