1/2 Photos of Creamy Zucchini and Ground Beef Casserole
This is from the Sooner Sampler; a cookbook published by the Norman Junior League back in the 80s. This casserole is WAY more flavorful that the ingredients suggest! A lot of bang for very little buck.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Brown ground beef and onion with garlic powder, salt and pepper then drain if needed.
- 2Par-boil zucchini in water for 5 minutes then drain well.
- 3Mix soup and milk with paprika.
- 4Layer 1/2 ground beef, 1/2 zucchini, then 1/2 cheese in a casserole dish. Repeat layers.
- 5Spread soup/milk mixture on top of the layers.
- 6Bake uncovered for 30-40 minutes at 350 degrees until bubbly.
- 7This can be assembled the night before and baked the next day, just increase time to allow for the chilled casserole.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Creamy Zucchini and Ground Beef Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (239 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 470.1
- Calories from Fat 277
- Total Fat 30.7 g
- Saturated Fat 15.0 g
- Cholesterol 120.3 mg
- Sodium 1179.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 4.4 g
- Protein 36.4 g