24 hrs 30 mins
If your not watching the carbs you consume or counting cals, then this is one dessert you simply have to enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
For Cherry Fluff
- 2 1/4 cups graham cracker crust, divided (or more if you like a thick crust)
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1/2 cup butter or 1/2 cup margarine, melted
- 1Combine together the ingredients mentioned under "Cherry Fluff" and spread in a 9 inch by 13 inch pan.
- 2Mix well the first 3 ingredients mentioned under "Filling" and spread over the crust.
- 3Spread the pie filling over the cheese mixture.
- 4Spread the prepared Dream Whip over the pie filling.
- 5Garnish with graham cracker crumbs.
- 6Chill for 8 hours or overnight.
- 7Serve chilled and enjoy!
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Creamy Yummilicious Cherry Cheesecake
Serving Size: 1 (127 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 401.6
- Calories from Fat 199
- Total Fat 22.1 g
- Saturated Fat 16.1 g
- Cholesterol 41.8 mg
- Sodium 145.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 49.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 34.5 g
- Protein 2.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
graham cracker crust