Recipe by Charishma_Ramchandani
If your not watching the carbs you consume or counting cals, then this is one dessert you simply have to enjoy!
For Cherry Fluff
- 2 1⁄4 cups graham cracker crust, divided (or more if you like a thick crust)
- 1⁄2 cup powdered sugar
- 1⁄2 cup butter or 1⁄2 cup margarine, melted
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 4 tablespoons milk
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 21 ounces cherry pie filling
- 8 ounces of dream whip whipped dessert topping mix, cooked according to package directions
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine together the ingredients mentioned under "Cherry Fluff" and spread in a 9 inch by 13 inch pan.
- Mix well the first 3 ingredients mentioned under "Filling" and spread over the crust.
- Spread the pie filling over the cheese mixture.
- Spread the prepared Dream Whip over the pie filling.
- Garnish with graham cracker crumbs.
- Chill for 8 hours or overnight.
- Serve chilled and enjoy!