Recipe by katii
These unusual treats are super-easy to make, and are wonderfully refreshing on a hot day.
- 3 (1 tablespoon) packagesof unflavoured gelatin
- 1⁄2 cup cold water
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 3 (100 ml) containers yogurt (any flavour, I like banana-coconut)
- food coloring (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine the gelatin, water, and sugar in a saucepan over medium heat.
- Stir until everything is melted and bubbling; remove from heat.
- Whisk in yogurt and food coluring if using.
- Pour into a pan and place in the freezer for about 7 minutes until set.
- Cut into shapes using cookie cutters.