Creamy Yellow Pepper Soup
- Place leek, carrot, celery and olive oil in stockpot over medium heat.
- Cook until softened, but not browned, about 8-10 minutes.
- Add stock, water, peppers and potato slices and carefully bring to simmer (don't boil!).
- Loosely cover and simmer for 45 minutes until peppers and potato slices are tender.
- Using a food processor or food mill, blend until smooth.
- Return to pot over low heat, add tabasco and season with salt and pepper.
- Ladle into bowls and either grate or shave Parmesan over soup.