Prep 0 mins
Cook 20 mins
Thick, creamy and satisfying. Everyone will think you cooked all day. (But, you didn't).
- 1 (6 2/3 ounce) package Uncle Ben's brown and wild rice and mushrooms
- 1 (26 ounce) can Campbell's Cream of Mushroom Soup (family size)
- 2 (4 ounce) cans mushroom stems and pieces, drained
- 1 (12 ounce) can evaporated milk (not sweetened condensed!)
- 2 cups whole milk
- Cook rice mix according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, stir soup until smooth. Slowly add evaporated milk.
- Add rice, mushrooms and milk.
- Heat, stirring frequently, until hot.
- Do not boil.