Deb Wolf's Note:
Thick, creamy and satisfying. Everyone will think you cooked all day. (But, you didn't).
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook rice mix according to package directions.
- 2Meanwhile, stir soup until smooth. Slowly add evaporated milk.
- 3Add rice, mushrooms and milk.
- 4Heat, stirring frequently, until hot.
- 5Do not boil.
Browse Our Top Bisques/Cream Soups Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bisques/Cream Soups Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Creamy Wild Rice and Mushroom Soup
Serving Size: 1 (214 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 191.3
- Calories from Fat 104
- Total Fat 11.5 g
- Saturated Fat 4.5 g
- Cholesterol 18.4 mg
- Sodium 878.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 5.3 g
- Protein 7.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Uncle Ben's brown and wild rice and mushrooms