Creamy White Wine Chicken and Linquine
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (450 degrees F for bone-in chicken).
- In a large saucepan, melt butter in low heat. Stir in green onion, dressing mix and chardonnay. Summer for 3-5 minutes.
- Place chicken in a baking dish and cook in pre-heated oven for 30 minutes.
- While chicken is baking, mix in golden mushroom soup and heavy cream in saucepan with wine/onion mix Summer on low until thickened.
- Pour saucepan mixture on top of chicken and cook an additional 30 minutes. Stir mixture and pour over chicken with ladle every 5 minutes.
- Approximately 20 minutes before chicken is done, bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil and add linguine.
- Drain pasta and remove chicken from oven. Serve chicken and sauce over linguine.