Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr
Delicious chicken meal the whole family will enjoy. My family loves it.
- 6 large boneless chicken breasts (Can be bone-in, different cooking temperature)
- 1 cup coarsely chopped green onion
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 2 (2/3 ounce) packagess Italian salad dressing mix
- 1 1⁄2 cups Chardonnay wine
- 3 (10 3/4 ounce) cans condensed golden mushroom soup
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 lb linguine
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (450 degrees F for bone-in chicken).
- In a large saucepan, melt butter in low heat. Stir in green onion, dressing mix and chardonnay. Summer for 3-5 minutes.
- Place chicken in a baking dish and cook in pre-heated oven for 30 minutes.
- While chicken is baking, mix in golden mushroom soup and heavy cream in saucepan with wine/onion mix Summer on low until thickened.
- Pour saucepan mixture on top of chicken and cook an additional 30 minutes. Stir mixture and pour over chicken with ladle every 5 minutes.
- Approximately 20 minutes before chicken is done, bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil and add linguine.
- Drain pasta and remove chicken from oven. Serve chicken and sauce over linguine.