Recipe by rcurdie
This is a delicious combination of peanut butter, white chocolate and almonds in creamy fudge base with hint of rum and vanilla flavoring. Most tasty, aromatic and enjoyable. Best of all, very easy to make.
- 4 cups white sugar
- 1 cup light brown sugar
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1 (12 ounce) can evaporated milk
- 7 ounces marshmallow creme
- 1 cup peanut butter (heaping)
- 1 (10 ounce) package white chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon rum extract
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine white sugar, brown sugar, butter and evaporated milk in heavy sauce pan or dutch oven over medium heat, stirring continuously.
- Bring to boil.
- Boil while continuously stirring for between 7 to 8 minutes.
- Remove from heat.
- Add marshmallow creme and incorporate well.
- Then incorporate the peanut butter, followed by the white chocolate chips.
- Lastly, add and incorporate the vanilla and rum extracts.
- Empty the fudge into a buttered 9 by 13 inch dish or pan.
- Allow to cool for about an hour, then divide into pieces.