Recipe by GingerlyJ
This fudge is simple to make and makes alot. Great as a christmas gift. If you don't have a double boiler you can use a tempered glass bowl over a saucepan of boiling water
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 2 1⁄2 lbs white chocolate bark, broke into pieces
- 2 cups chopped walnuts
Directions See How It's Made
- beat cream cheese until fluffy.
- melt butter in a double boiler. add chocolate pieces and stir til melted.
- remove from heat and beat til glossy and thick, about seven minutes.
- add to cream cheese.
- stir in walnuts.
- pour into a casserole lined with buttered wax paper.
- let sit til hardened.
- cut into squares.