1 hr 25 mins
1 hr 15 mins
Try to select ripe, same-size berries to garnish the top.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 9 inch store-bought graham cracker crust
- 177.44 ml white chocolate chips
- 226.79 g package cream cheese, softened
- 73.94 ml sugar
- 78.07 ml plain yogurt (full-fat) or 78.07 ml vanilla yogurt (full-fat)
- 946.0 ml fresh strawberries, rinsed and patted dry
- 118.29 ml white chocolate chips
- 1Prebake the store-bought crust according to package directions and let cool; refrigerate until ready to use.
- 2Add the white chocolate chips to the top of a double boiler set over, not in, hot water.
- 3When the chips are shiny, 7-10 minutes, stir well until smooth; remove the insert from the double boiler and set aside to cool.
- 4In a bowl, beat the cream cheese using an electric mixer on high speed, until light and fluffy (about 4 minutes).
- 5Gradually add the sugar and continue to beat.
- 6When the white chocolate has cooled to body temperature, add it to the cream cheese and blend until evenly mixed; add in the yogurt and blend until smooth.
- 7Spoon the cream cheese mixture into the chilled pie crust; smooth it with a spoon.
- 8Cover with loosely tented foil and refrigerate at least 2 hours or overnight.
- 9Choose as many perfect same-size berries as you can find; hull them and take a very thin slice off the stem end.
- 10Arrange the berries in a single, neat, compact layer on top of the filling, cut sides facing down; refrigerate.
- 11To make the garnish, melt the white chocolate chips as you did in step 2; let cool, then spoon into a pastry bag fitted with a fine tip.
- 12Pipe a thin drizzle of white chocolate over the pie in any appealing pattern you choose.
- 13Slice the pie with a sharp serrated knife to cut cleanly through the berries and serve.
Browse Our Top Pies and Tarts Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pies and Tarts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Creamy White Chocolate-Strawberry Pie
Serving Size: 1 (175 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 449.4
- Calories from Fat 237
- Total Fat 26.4 g
- Saturated Fat 13.1 g
- Cholesterol 36.2 mg
- Sodium 284.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 49.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 38.9 g
- Protein 5.7 g