This delicious recipe came from our school secretary.
Make and share this Creamy White Chicken Chili recipe from Food.com.
- 1 lb chicken breast, boneless skinless, cut into 1/2 inch pieces
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 teaspoon garlic, chopped
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 2 (15 1/2 ounce) cans great northern beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can chicken broth
- 1 (4 ounce) can green chilies, chopped
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1⁄2 cup whipping cream
- In a large saucepan, saute chicken, onion and garlic in oil until chicken is no longer pink.
- Add beans, broth, chilies, and seasonings.
- Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer uncovered for 30 minutes.
- Remove from the heat; stir in sour cream, and cream. Serve immedately.