Prep 20 mins
Cook 25 mins
Author: Becky Hardin - The Cookie Rookie
- 3 cups cooked and shredded chicken (I used rotisserie chicken)
- 1 (14 ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained, chopped
- 1 (8 ounce) packageshredded mozzarella cheese
- 1⁄2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1⁄2 cup sun-dried tomato, chopped and drained
- 1.5 (8 ounce) packages low-fat cream cheese
- 1 cup half-and-half
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1⁄4 cup fresh basil, chopped
- 12 lasagna noodles, cooked
- 12 slices whole milk mozzarella
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- In a large bowl, combine chicken, artichokes, 1 cup mozzarella, grated parmesan, ½ the basil and tomatoes. Set aside.
- In a separate bowl using an electric mixer, beat cream cheese, ½ and ½ and garlic until well combined. Using a spoon, stir in half the basil. Set half of the cream cheese mixture aside and stir the remaining half in with the chicken mixture.
- Take half of the cream cheese mixture (without the chicken) and spread it into a 9x13 baking dish, covering the bottom. Lay 3 noodles on top and then top with ⅓ of the chicken mixture. Repeat the noodles and chicken mixture two more times, ending with a noodle layer.
- Top with the last half of the cream cheese mixture.
- Place the whole milk mozzarella slices on top in rows of three, like shown.
- Sprinkle the shredded mozzarella over everything, and then top with more basil if desired.
- Bake 25 minute or until heated through.
- Slice and serve! Enjoy!