Prep 25 mins
Cook 25 mins
Nothing brings the family together like a warm dish straight out of the oven. Try this timely twist on a classic.
- 2 cups boneless skinless chicken breasts, cooked and shredded
- 1 (14 ounce) can artichoke hearts, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup chopped sun-dried tomato
- 1 (8 ounce) package KRAFT Shredded Mozzarella Cheese with a Touch of PHILADELPHIA, divided
- 1⁄2 cup Kraft® Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 2 (8 ounce) packages Philadelphia Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 cup milk
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 cup basil, chopped
- 12 lasagna noodles, cooked
- HEAT oven to 350°F
- COMBINE chicken, artichokes, tomatoes, 1 cup mozzarella and Parmesan. Beat cream cheese, milk, and garlic powder with mixer until well blended; stir in 2 tablespoons basil. Mix half with the chicken mixture.
- SPREAD half of the remaining cream cheese sauce onto bottom of 13x9-inch baking dish; cover with 3 noodles and 1/3 of the chicken mixture. Repeat layers of noodles and chicken mixture twice. Top with remaining cheese sauce and mozzarella; cover.
- BAKE 25 minute or until heated through. Sprinkle with remaining basil. Let stand 5 minute before cutting to serve.
- Note: Spray the foil with cooking spray before using to cover the lasagna to help prevent the foil from sticking to the cheese on top of the lasagna.
Good, but a little bland. I would have preferred more garlic and basil. We used the whole 8 oz. jar of sundried tomatoes and I was definitely glad we did. Next time, I would recommend using real garlic and increasing the amount of it and the basil. I think this recipe would also work well if you used crab (and maybe shrimp too) in place of the chicken.