1/4 Photos of Creamy White Chicken & Artichoke Lasagna
Kraft Natural Cheese's Note:
Nothing brings the family together like a warm dish straight out of the oven. Try this timely twist on a classic.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 cups boneless skinless chicken breasts, cooked and shredded
- 1 (14 ounce) can artichoke hearts, chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped sun-dried tomato
- 1 (8 ounce) package KRAFT Shredded Mozzarella Cheese with a Touch of PHILADELPHIA, divided
- 1/2 cup Kraft® Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 2 (8 ounce) packages Philadelphia Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 cup basil, chopped
- 12 lasagna noodles, cooked
- 1HEAT oven to 350°F
- 2COMBINE chicken, artichokes, tomatoes, 1 cup mozzarella and Parmesan. Beat cream cheese, milk, and garlic powder with mixer until well blended; stir in 2 tablespoons basil. Mix half with the chicken mixture.
- 3SPREAD half of the remaining cream cheese sauce onto bottom of 13x9-inch baking dish; cover with 3 noodles and 1/3 of the chicken mixture. Repeat layers of noodles and chicken mixture twice. Top with remaining cheese sauce and mozzarella; cover.
- 4BAKE 25 minute or until heated through. Sprinkle with remaining basil. Let stand 5 minute before cutting to serve.
- 5Note: Spray the foil with cooking spray before using to cover the lasagna to help prevent the foil from sticking to the cheese on top of the lasagna.
Browse Our Top Cheese Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Creamy White Chicken & Artichoke Lasagna
Serving Size: 1 (117 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 251.0
- Calories from Fat 128
- Total Fat 14.2 g
- Saturated Fat 7.8 g
- Cholesterol 44.5 mg
- Sodium 199.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.8 g
- Sugars 3.0 g
- Protein 7.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
boneless skinless chicken breasts
KRAFT Shredded Mozzarella Cheese with a Touch of PHILADELPHIA
Kraft® Grated Parmesan Cheese